www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG Willam Hung is dead???

OMG Willam Hung is dead???

No.

stuid me my bro told me he has dead

Is this William Hung thing just a joke? Does he actually have fans? Why the hell are people paying to see him?

If he can get rich by showing people that he is a horrible singer -- what has happened to our society?

he did get rich.... or thats wat i tink happen

The difference between him and good singers is that he has this pureness and innocence in him. Simon sees it. He even said it on Ellen Degeneres' talkshow. Quoted, "William is adorable." He sees the goodness in him.

I know a lot of talented singers are SO FULL OF THEMSELVES it almost pisses me off, but that's the way they are.

Reply if you disagree with me that a lot of talented singers are full of themselves..aka: the rejects that are talented off of Idol :P. Quoted, "OMG, They just eliminated /THE BEST/ singer in this G**DAMN competition!!!" etc etc etc.

Edit: Yes he did get rich, some of the girls from school bought his CD. Although I think he's got the heart of a true fame-winner, I wouldn't bother to buy a CD--I'm not that into him. Haha.
    Last edited by BuezaWebDev; 08-07-2004 at 12:28 AM.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    a friend of mine said that rick james died today, but while i was at hot topic tonight i saw a bumper sticker with william hung on it. the guy sucks so much that he's popular!?! what a time to be alive

edit: RICK JAMES IS DEAD!!! oh, charlie murphy!!!
    Last edited by rhsunderground; 08-07-2004 at 12:34 AM.

Some extra popularity comes from the Asian communities... I guess...

Or perhaps America has too many talented people that they needed /someone/ to be rebelious and do the complete opposite?

My school was kinda the same, infact, there were these awesome break dancers dancing...and then some people started to do some stupid immitation of break dancing that everyone started to laugh and like it. Although those breakdancers were awesome--the dudes who tried to immitate them stole the show from them because of their funny dancing--which I found was hilarious as well. Hahha.

GO ANTI-TALENTED PEOPLE!!

Edit: Time to download some Rick James... (note: I live in Canada, the land of free music pirating)...SUPA FREAK...IMA SUPA FREAK.

Originally posted by BuezaWebDev
    (note: I live in Canada, the land of free music pirating)
    Ah, yes. Tis a wonderful thing.. *sheds a tear of happiness*

And William Hung is awesome guys, you're just jealous

Hahah, William is the man.

Oh yeah, I think the Canada supreme court made that decision on music pirating only to increase Canada's population hahah, wouldn't that be a conspiracy!

Originally posted by BuezaWebDev
    Oh yeah, I think the Canada supreme court made that decision on music pirating only to increase Canada's population hahah, wouldn't that be a conspiracy!
    Not a conspiracy, a nightmare! If Americans started to move here, they'd all become rich because of the low Canadian dollar! And us, who have been loyal Cunucks all our lives, would fall below the poverty line

That's such a big possibility ...beware of the Americans...

Hahah, just playing--I have nothing against Americans

Now don't I feel stupid sitting here, not knowing who the heck William Hung is.

I didn't know either until I followed the link in the first post of this thread and saw the picture. Then I was like "Ohhhhh, that guy".

ROTFL! I read the first five lines of that up there and immediately knew who the guy is. Man, I hate that guy.

But I do find it funny that, in the last part of the link to that article, it says “hungdeath”

Thread Information