www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: how much is my site worth

Hybrid View

how much is my site worth

i'm looking to sell one of my websites www.riskfreeauction.com and wanted to get some opinions on how much i could get for it (i'll be selling the recent customer list along with the site)

It depends on how big your recent customer list is. Why is it the recent and not the complete list? How soon do the people want to maybe update the site? The code behind it is in need of a serious cleaning, so if they want to update/clean it up thenselves then that takes time for them to do so.

well i have 27 recurring members, i'm not selling the entire list because its worth too much to my other websites
    they have to clean whatever needs to be cleaned themselves the site will be sold as is
    so ballpark figure how much do you think its worth

the layout is very nice! but as far as to how much you can get for it i dont know.

From what I understand a business will generally sell for 5 times it's revenue at the end of a year. So whatever you make, not considering overhead charges in a year, multiply that by 5 and you should have a reasonable estimate.
    GoodyDomains.com - Professional domain name hosting and appraisals! 2500Mb web space, 50Gb transfer, Unlimited Hosted Domains, Unlimited SQL databases and more! Only $5.00/month.

Quote Originally Posted by finalstep View Post
    i'm looking to sell one of my websites www.riskfreeauction.com and wanted to get some opinions on how much i could get for it (i'll be selling the recent customer list along with the site)
    To find the worth of riskfreeauction.com, visit Thewebpole.com which gives the approximate market price value of the website. This value is calculated by Professional experts based on Domain name's Length, Number of words, Top-Level Domain Name Extensions(.com/.net/.org), Keyword popularity etc..

Thread Information