www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you watched Super Size Me?

Have you watched Super Size Me?

The statistics are just gross. 60% of Americans get no form of exercise?! That's insane.

The guy who made the movie ate McDonalds for a whole month and at the end of that month, he gained 20+ lbs and his organs almost stopped functioning properly.

McDonalds...I'm lucky I stopped eating there a year ago.

"Everything in a web browser."

Sadly i still eat mcdonalds but oh well, i havent seen that program but i seen a guy once who tryed the "mcdonalds diet" he eat mcdonalds for 15 days everything off the menu over that period with exercise and gained no fat etc but who knows his metobilnism may be good or sumthin.

Originally posted by sharkey
    Sadly i still eat mcdonalds but oh well, i havent seen that program but i seen a guy once who tryed the "mcdonalds diet" he eat mcdonalds for 15 days everything off the menu over that period with exercise and gained no fat etc but who knows his metobilnism may be good or sumthin.
    Urgh. I hate McDonalds. 15 days!?! I say again: Urgh.

The only thing i really crave from mcdonalds is the big tasty.

Subway rules. GO JARED FROGLE.

I have some issues with that documentary. Not that I am for the super sizing of america, it is just that he changed his entire exercise routine along with eating only McDonalds.

If you went from doing intense exercise every day of the week to doing none, you would gain weight regardless of what you ate.

I know, he has said it is not a scientific study, just a take on the industry...but it still gets me a bit.

Originally posted by BuezaWebDev
    Subway rules. GO JARED FROGLE.
    Who's he? Is he one of Jared Fogle's friends?

lol! Is it FOGLE? oh man, lol, my bad! hahah!

Supersize Me is retarded. I haven't seen it, but I know already, it's retarded. It's just like all these people throwing lawsuits at McDonalds for "making them fat". Seriously, how hard can it be to figure out that MCDONALDS DIDN'T MAKE YOU FAT. YOU MADE YOURSELF FAT. MCDONALDS DOESN'T CONTROL WHAT YOU EAT, YOU DO.
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

You can eat McDonald's... you just gotta move.

Originally posted by omega
    LOL, Well put!
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Originally posted by omega
    you can eat karo syrup if you move enough........ or so i'm told.................<eyes type="shifty">..... and if you're paid.................... </eyes>
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    you can eat karo syrup if you move enough........ or so i'm told.................<eyes type="shifty">..... and if you're paid.................... </eyes>
    Uhm... what?

I saw it. The entire concept is very biased. I dont think its shocking at all, we should all know that if you stop exercizing and eat nothing but junk food, your gonna get fat!

If he cut out all of the Coke he drank, the overall effect would have been much less dramatic.

Regards.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    yeah, our advanced chemistry/physics teacher was awesome. we were talking about how light gets bent and whatnot and we did this experiment with karo syrup. he dared one of the morons in the class to drink it. some of the kids piped in saying they'd pay him. he declined, i accepted. not only did i get paid, but i got extra credit, too. the year before in physics i got extra credit for chugging 2 litres of water. and people call me a freak
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Thread Information