dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: I'm on the road!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    4,004

    I'm on the road!

    If you live in Upstate New York, watch out — I just got my permit. Buwahahahahahahahahaha.
    It was raining pretty good when we left the DMV, which is good because, well, I get experience driving in the rain. I was doin’ a little over 45 (slow, eh?) on this country road, and mom started flipping out on me: “Paul, slow down! My comfort level is getting low.” ROTFL. She’s so paranoid.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    Posts
    2,561
    I hope this doesn't turn out to be your last post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Posts
    2,166
    just stay out of NYC. teh drivers there are crazy! come test your driving out here in nebraska:

    1)find one of the back highways that goes all the way across the state.
    2)drive the entire thing going at least 102 m.p.h./164 k.p.h.
    3)if you can stay awake the entire time, you're a good driver.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,771
    Originally posted by rhsunderground
    just stay out of NYC. teh drivers there are crazy!
    Anyone who thinks they can drive in the city is absolutly mad. On Staten Island (one of the five boroughs of NYC) there's such a pathetic mass transit, that it makes sense. In Queens, well, yeah. In Brooklyn it's a pain. In the Bronx, well... But in Manhattan it's utterly pointless. Unless you got a lot of money and a lot of time to spend...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    9,222
    I live in jacksonville. I have pitty on those with manual tranmissions, the traffic here is headed towards that of atlanta quickly. The worst part is our city is sprawling, so it takes a long time to get anywhere before traffic.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    4,004
    Nah, I live out in the boonies; nice country roads to speed around on. Driving in the rain is fun.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    West Coast, Canada
    Posts
    665
    Originally posted by PeOfEo
    I live in jacksonville. I have pitty on those with manual tranmissions, the traffic here is headed towards that of atlanta quickly. The worst part is our city is sprawling, so it takes a long time to get anywhere before traffic.
    Yeah, I'd switch my car in for an automatic anyday. I hate having a manual with so much traffic. It's so annoying.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,422
    I hate... not driving. Bikes are good and all... but I have a thing called a consciensce, so I feel bad if I beg for rides. It's annoying, I can imagine.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    4,004
    Man, I was driving home from church this morning (I only went so I could drive home), and I was on this nice stretch of road, doin’ about 53 or so, and some fag in a ricer with a fatty pipe just had to pop out and pass me. If I was alone in the car, I would’ve nailed it just as he came up beside me, forcing him to back down — even in the slow Ford Focus, I could still outrun his stupid ricer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    West Coast, Canada
    Posts
    665
    Originally posted by Paul Jr
    Man, I was driving home from church this morning (I only went so I could drive home), and I was on this nice stretch of road, doin’ about 53 or so, and some fag in a ricer with a fatty pipe just had to pop out and pass me. If I was alone in the car, I would’ve nailed it just as he came up beside me, forcing him to back down — even in the slow Ford Focus, I could still outrun his stupid ricer.
    What kind of ricer ;o

    Civic?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    4,004
    Originally posted by BuezaWebDev
    What kind of ricer ;o

    Civic?
    Yeah. Some beat up, old, dirty, ****ty, stupid red Civic. I hate it when people have horrible cars, but have things like fatty pipes, just to look cool. Damn posers.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    9,222
    I was driving a friend home and I was in my dads buick not my truck. I needed to get in the left lane and I was at a red almost so I stop a few car lengths back and left a car length ahead of me in the other lane. I am waiting for a green car to pull up so I can get in behind him. But he just stops there and doesnt pull up more. I say wtf, because he is stapped far back. So I start to butt into that space I left and he starts honking, he was doing that just ot be a jerk, so I had to use my finger, then I left him behind when the light turned green. We have real a holes in this town.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    4,004
    Originally posted by PeOfEo
    I was driving a friend home and I was in my dads buick not my truck. I needed to get in the left lane and I was at a red almost so I stop a few car lengths back and left a car length ahead of me in the other lane. I am waiting for a green car to pull up so I can get in behind him. But he just stops there and doesnt pull up more. I say wtf, because he is stapped far back. So I start to butt into that space I left and he starts honking, he was doing that just ot be a jerk, so I had to use my finger, then I left him behind when the light turned green. We have real a holes in this town.
    ROTFL! I just can’t wait until I can drive by myself. Heads are gonna roll…

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    9,222
    I have an aluminum baseball bat behind the seat incase I make someone really mad and they pull a crow bar on my or something and i need to defend myself

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,422
    Heh. No, no, no. There's just assholes in the world, Peo. Not just in Jacksonville.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center



Recent Articles