www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no, a hurricane!

Oh no, a hurricane!

Man, this hurricane was supposed to go through Tampa then straight out of our state through Jacksonville. Instead it turned south through Fort Myers and exited the state through Daytona. Our weather man got so excited since is this is the only time he gets a big story. He hyped this hurrcane so much saying prepare or you will all die, bla bla bla. Then we get nothing more then a few pine cones on the ground and some nice rain. I actually kind of feel like I got ripped off. Now I have to go to work today . The other day we got some tornados from that Bonny though. One touched down right by our school right when it let out, a girl in my classes car was flipped while she was driving down the road. She was not injured but her car was totaled.

I know... we were getting that same hype in friggin' MA. The sad thing is there are people who are stupid enough to beleive it... Just gettin' ratings for the station is all.

I wanted it to hit us though. I was really hopeing for it. Not the damage and all, I just wanted to not have to work or go to school for a bit. Get a nice little break. By the time it would have hit us we would not be loosing our roofs, it would have been cat1, not 4. Why couldn't it just move as predicted!

Haha, this morning there was a thing on the news about the hurricane, and it said that 3 people from Florida were dead. My first reaction was "OMG! Peo's dead!! "
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

lots more then 3 are dead from what I been hearing. One dude walked out in the storm and a tree fell on him. But if hes going to walk out in the storm maybe he deserved it, I dunno. I am just hopeing all of the people who died were active democrats. We don't need them voteing.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    lots more then 3 are dead from what I been hearing. One dude walked out in the storm and a tree fell on him. But if hes going to walk out in the storm maybe he deserved it, I dunno. I am just hopeing all of the people who died were active democrats. We don't need them voteing.
    LMMFAOWROTMMFL! That is too funny! Peo, you’re so funny.

Are you single?

Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

It would have been funnier, had he replaced democrats with republicans. So close, Peo. So close.

Keep trying.
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

Paul... are you flirting with Peo?

Originally posted by omega
    Paul... are you flirting with Peo?
    Pfft… no…
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Aw, just admit it. I've dropped my homophobic ways. You shan't be ridiculed... much.

(J/K, as always)

Originally posted by Paul Jr

Are you single?
    yes, because I have not found a woman who is good at baking yet.

Yeah paul it really did sound like you were hitting on me, lol. I don't play that side of the feild.

If it comes in a box, can, or package, I can cook it.

Yeah paul it really did sound like you were hitting on me, lol. I don't play that side of the feild.
    Pffft, they all say that; all it takes is a little nudging.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Originally posted by Paul Jr
    If it comes in a box, can, or package, I can cook it.

Pffft, they all say that; all it takes is a little nudging.
    Oh wow, that is really creepy... Humm how can I turn you off. KERRY RULES, GO KERRY, BUSH IS A FASHIST AND IS EVIL.

And people say _I_ have issues...

That side of the field _CAN'T_ be played on. It's overgrown with flowers.

I don't cook. I eat. And if it's edible... I can eat it.

EDIT: BTW, Can someone search thru PVP of one of the strips where Francis says 'Gaaaaaaaay...' so I can image flame Paul..?
    Last edited by Ben Rogers; 08-14-2004 at 02:40 PM.

Hey peo, here's a hint: You have to find a woman before you can find one that's good at baking.

(j/p, I just couln't stand to let that one go )

Thread Information