dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How did they do this?

How did they do this?

Okay, sorry to ask something this lame, but I'm really curious. How did they make the images line up so neatly in a square with consistent separations? If you resize the page the images move.

http://www.origins.com/shoponline/sh...nemaintoc.html

Obviously I'm not an ace web developer, but I'm trying to learn!

Any help greatly appreciated. I have a client I would love to impress into giving me a permanent job.

shucks

Okay, why couldn't I see that? duh I looked and I couldn't see how they put it in a table. I'll look again.

Frankly, I like tables. I'm from the tables era. I guess I'm a barbeque kinda girl. heheh Oh, and I also use Netscape. LOL!

Thanks, Dave!

ahhhso

Okay, now I see. The images are just all in one row. Velly clever. I'm out of practice.

I've been looking at CSS, but I've found that sometimes pages don't load right for me, in Netscape 7.whatever. It's odd because sometimes the page will load correctly, and sometimes it won't. Same page. Plus, I don't like the way things boing all over the page as they load.

Anyway, thanks a lot Dave! Glad you're not too hip to reply. Oh, and the client has NO idea about anything behind the scenes, thank goodness, they just want a pretty web site. The web designer they are currently using is horrid.

Thread Information