dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Infrastructure of corporations?

Infrastructure of corporations?

How to create a corporation?

Infrastructure of corporations?

I'm just wondering if anyone knew how to create a corporation.

I know for sure, you'll need a lot of lawyers

I am sorry to say that this is a very large topic and there really isnt enough room here to explain it all. I have time to equip you with more questions, you can always email me if you need more information.

There are Proprietorships where you may only require a business certificate from the county.
    There are Partnerships which are simple to form but you need to trust your partner with your entire life and that of your chilldren.
    There are LLCs, and LLPs which are relatively new and very popular. These allow you to be protected from personal liability in business suits under most situations but not in all.
    There are Corporations which can be S corp s which is designed to be more manageable for small businesses though like incorporations require regular filing of statements, and the keeping of minutes from board meeting, and a clear assignment of owenership percentages...

Hope that helps...

Heh, I just did some deep background research on corporations, thanks to you, Reliant.

There are such things as Private Corporations, which don't have shareholders, but have services for the public. It's kind of like a non-profit corporation, but it can earn money. Heheh.

Unless I'm incorrect on the facts that I researched...

Anyway, I find that there's so much work to be done to build a corporation, plus the legal issues...yuck.

I've just recently borrowed books from the local library on e-commerce and starting a home business. They're fun to read.

Its pretty cool to learn it but its a pain in the @$$. It will eat up days of your time but if you're serious about your own business its an investment as surely as your dollars are.

Yeah--I've been reading a day straight already, still only on the first book that I borrowed. I find it all so interesting. Hehe.

Thread Information