dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Car

Free Car

I found a site that says they are offering free cars. I dunno if it's legit or not. Go and check it out. http://www.thefreecar.com/?hop=aceofweb

TheFreeCar makes no representation or warranties of any kind with regard to the completeness or accuracy of the contents of this web site.

huh?

EDIT: http://www.thefreecar.com/car/disc.jsp

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    i wouldn't trust it. nothing is completely free except oxygen. maybe nitrogen. can't forget helium. and argon. carbon dioxide. neon. and who could leave out methane, krypton, hydrogen and xenon

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    i wouldn't trust it. nothing is completely free except oxygen. maybe nitrogen. can't forget helium. and argon. carbon dioxide. neon. and who could leave out methane, krypton, hydrogen and xenon
    You know if uranium235 is?

Yeah man, and even when you start adding that hydrogen and oxygen together, they have the balls to charge you a dollar for it by the bottle!

Yes, never trust anything free. I haven't the fuzziest of how it works, but I wouldn't try it. It seems.... fishy

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    You know if uranium235 is?
    i'll ask my old chem/phys teacher.

I know for a fact, that you have to pay, and quite a lot I might add, for weapons-grade plutonium. *sigh* This world is SO expensive....

I just need some more fule for my submarine.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    I just need some more fule for my submarine.
    Well isn't that awful. Speaking of the Iraqi war, did your submarine fuel price go up?

Originally posted by davidbrent
    Well isn't that awful. Speaking of the Iraqi war, did your submarine fuel price go up?
    Well % wise, not much at all, because it was very high to begin with. I have to buy the fule on the black market, and it sure has gotten harder to obtain. I have not been able to use my submarine for months. But I am remodleing it anyway, turning it into a submarine house boat. Speaking of which. I really want to get a submarine, I want to knock out the walls inside of a submarine and live on it, turn it into a house boat. I wanna buy one of these: http://www.b-americanboats.com/whiskeysub.html

You're having trouble? Well, I recently read that Iran is developing nuclear weapons now. I'm sure they have some sort of fuel for you. Of course, if you can fill your sub up, it's good for 20 years, so you get pretty decent mileage...

Actually to be honest i recycled a couple of barrels of Iranian Submarine oil down at the recycling center. It was getting a bit dangerous and my brother grew a beard (he's 5 years old!)

Pffft. As soon as I'm 18 I'm getting me a nice nuclear sub I can stick in my pond.

psh. who wants a submarine? they can only cover 75% of the earth's surface. harriers are the way to go.

http://www.b-americanboats.com/mi-24.html <- or one of these babies.

Thread Information