www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web Host Search Assistance

Web Host Search Assistance

I found a webhost a few years back. They offered Unlimited Bandwith, a large or Unlimited Amount of webspace, PHP and MySQL support, no pop-up adds and more. The one condition was that the admin of the website click six banners per week. I have since lost track of the site and have been searching vigorously for it for some time now. I have met with little success. I was wondering if anyone utilizes it or knows of it. Does anyone? Does anyone know a site like it? Please list the address. I am going away to college and will be using the site to keep in touch with friends. Thanks.

In other words, you didn't save any of the e-mails they sent to you during your sign up process, and you never bookmarked your own site, or at least the login area to it? You may want to check your browser's History to see if a link to it's still in there.

Originally posted by spufi
    In other words, you didn't save any of the e-mails they sent to you during your sign up process, and you never bookmarked your own site, or at least the login area to it? You may want to check your browser's History to see if a link to it's still in there.
    I used to share a computer with my family. My brother wrecked the computer, and I had to reformat it. All of my information was saved on there. I now have a laptop and am the only one who uses it. It is unfortunate that I do not have a link. Do you know of a service like it?

Nope. I wouldn't use a site that has that type of requirement. Depending on the wording of the requirement and how long you have been away from your site, your site might be down.

Thread Information