www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Can you guys help?

Can you guys help?

Hey well im thinking about transforming my elastic node site into a website which gives standards compliant,css,accessiblity tutorials, ive been thinking this over for about 2 months and have written a series of tutorials which arent online yet but what im wondering is if anybody else has any tutorials to donate which would be much appreciated. And also send me the url of your site if its valid xhtml and css, semeantic mark-up etc you guys all know the deal. I have many of your sites already such as ryan brills to jonas,daniels, bens etc but if there are more please submit them in this thread.

Cheers
    Chris Sharkey

Nice site - I don't have any tutorials ATM, but perhaps a suggestion instead: on your links page, you have missed out the protocol on most of the URLs so the links don't work.

Adam
    "If youíre not using valid HTML, then you havenít created a Web page. You may have created something else, but it isnít a Web page." - Joe Clark

Do something amazing (USA) | Make Poverty History

Thanks yeah thats the old site just now the offline version if coming on though. I fixed the protocol on the offline version.

Cheers

Thread Information