www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Using my actual name...?

Originally posted by omega
    So then you have an actual reason not to change. Omega has no relevance to me, other than being what I originally intended to call the now defunct Project Epsilon.
    Woah, you mean you've completely abandoned it? You put so much work into that and now you've just trashed it?
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

I took it down, yes. I'm taking the leet translator, tutorial, and 'social classes' pages and putting them on my blog, tho. (The leet pages earned a lot of hits, and I liked them, and taking down the social classes page would make it seem like I was giving into those hate mails I received concerning them.) Don't worry. ProjEp will forever live on a read only CD. ^^

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    if people were to call me ben, they might get me confused with ben rogers (omega) and then i would be forced to cry a thousand tears. and then fold a thousand paper cranes. and then build a monument to myself in japan.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    if people were to call me ben, they might get me confused with ben rogers (omega) and then i would be forced to cry a thousand tears. and then fold a thousand paper cranes. and then build a monument to myself in japan.
    I don't think you have the attention span to do that...

Originally posted by omega
    I don't think you have the attention span to do that...
    you'd be surprised.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

you'd be surprised.
    Apparently, seeing as I doubted you previously...

Originally posted by PhillMc
    PhillMc technically is my real name. The 'Mc' is short for McGuire. And, no, I am not related to Mark McGwire. lol
    That much is obvious....

Originally posted by Ben R.
    That much is obvious....
    I threw that in because you have no idea how freaking often I got asked, "Are you related to ....". When I was a kid I liked it, now it just pisses me off.

Originally posted by PhillMc
    I threw that in because you have no idea how freaking often I got asked, "Are you related to ....". When I was a kid I liked it, now it just pisses me off.
    Trust me, it's better than being asked if you're related to that old, dumbass, late pansy 'Mr. Rogers.'

I have no problem using my name, Bob. I just don't like to include my last name, so I just so happen to leave empty those pesky "last name" fields. *shurg*

But anywho, sorry to inform you Benny-boy, but changing your name will change your name for ALL your posts here. So, .

I have no problem with posting my full name at all whats the worst that can happen My username is my last name and i usually sign some posts with my full name.

I have a feeling of what a pointless post this is oh well.

Originally posted by MstrBob
    I have no problem using my name, Bob. I just don't like to include my last name, so I just so happen to leave empty those pesky "last name" fields. *shurg*

But anywho, sorry to inform you Benny-boy, but changing your name will change your name for ALL your posts here. So, .
    ... Shut up. I knew that.

BOB! GET RID OF THAT SILLY ASS LOCATION!

BOB! GET RID OF THAT SILLY ASS LOCATION!
    No! Bob, keep it until the admins fix the problem!

Thread Information