www.webdeveloper.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Using my actual name...?

Originally posted by Paul Jr
    I've got really big, really sharp knives...
    Really? You know I'm a tinsmith (don't ask.) I got a few pair of hand sheers ('bout a foot long, made of steel, used to cut sheet metal, that sort of thing.) Pair of bench sheers (hand sheers on steriods). Some candle-stake molds (long, pointy, conical-shaped cast-iron steaks) scratchawls (steel pencil-type thing, use to carve lines on sheet metal), bunch of sodering-irons, variety of hammers of different shapes and sizes, and a flat stake (unnecessarily large, blunt, flat top-sharp cornered peice of cast iron).

Let's go!

All right! You and me, mono a mono! You can have all your fancy tools and whatnot; all's I need is my trusty blade! LET'S GET IT ON!!!
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Bob versus Polly the gothic webdevelopment pirate, round 1, commence! We see Polly with a big honkin' knife, and you know [insert commentator name here] I'm interested in how he could lose this. Bob is weighed down with an amount of useless weapons, how will he be able to use this to his advantage? I'm thinking this will be a short match [insert commentator name here].

Who said I'd use all at once? And come on now, 3ft, 50lb bench sheer, which can easily decapitate someone (not that I, erm, tried it or anything *shifty eyes*) versus his knife? Pfft.

Originally posted by MstrBob
    Who said I'd use all at once? And come on now, 3ft, 50lb bench sheer, which can easily decapitate someone (not that I, erm, tried it or anything *shifty eyes*) versus his knife? Pfft.
    But, as this is a RP Battle, you have to make us beleive you can pick up a 50 pound object and swing it at someone's head with a span of seconds.

Its rather easy to swing this thing at someones head. And, well, NO ONE wants to be on the receiving end...

But I've changed my mind. I'd rather take on Benny boy. I hate commentators anyway. They're just little pansies to afraid to get involved in the action.

Its rather easy to swing this thing at someones head. And, well, NO ONE wants to be on the receiving end...

But I've changed my mind. I'd rather take on Benny boy. I hate commentators anyway. They're just little pansies to afraid to get involved in the action.
    Uhm... You do that. I've gotten my fair share of RP Battles, and I'll just let you carry on. I don't feel like getting involved in it...

Aww... its no fun unless you can pick on the small and defenseless...

Aww... its no fun unless you can pick on the small and defenseless...
    Nice rile. I actually typed "Defenseless, eh? I gots me a baseball bat that says different..." before I realized how annoying RPBattles can be...

Which is why I'm no longer a member of online RPG's. That's something I'd see you falling for, you never were the brightest of the bunch.

On topic: Benny-Boy would be a better username than Omega or Ben R.

Which is why I'm no longer a member of online RPG's. That's something I'd see you falling for, you never were the brightest of the bunch.
    I tried A3, but I could never get into it. I just ended up posting a lot on the guild forums, but I couldn't get into the game. Being all-text didn't help much. (Edit- typo)

Originally posted by Paul Jr
    mono a mono!
    It's mano y mano. Spanish for "man to man".

Which is why I'm no longer a member of online RPG's.
    What's wrong with Onling RPG's? Esp. MMORPG's! I would still be playing EQ with my 43 Magician and 46 Wizard if my DSL didn't go out in the area that I lived at the time. I would jump back in now and get my characters up to plainer levels if I had time to.

I've always wanted to play EQ, but I doubt my computer is fast enough. Same for my connection. *Shrug*

Also, I think anyone who mixes languages like that probably has mono from a "mono."

Originally posted by Ben R.
    I've always wanted to play EQ, but I doubt my computer is fast enough. Same for my connection. *Shrug*

Also, I think anyone who mixes languages like that probably has mono from a "mono."
    EQ on dial-up wasn't so bad until the Shadows of Luclin expansion. Graphics, AI, and gameplay got better, and the bandwidth needed got bigger. There are so many expansions now it would be useless for me to pick back up. It would take me months to backtrack and get all the new spells and new gear. I'm waiting for EQ2 to be released; I'll start again then.

Oh, really? You have this big ol' 50 pound sheer, and you really think I'm going to stand still long enough for you to swing it at me? Man, you aren't that bright, are you? I'd have you stuck half a dozen times before you could even lift the thing.

Originally posted by PhillMc
    It's mano y mano. Spanish for "man to man".
    I crave pardon; I don't speak Spanish.

Heh, I used to RP in TC. I was fairly good, but there were ones much better. About the time I was decently good, the place started to fall apart, and become over-run by stupid newbs who couldn't RP, type correctly, or follow rules to safe their lives. I'm sure no one RPs there anymore ('cept maybe the stupid newbies who don't even know how to ****in' RP! Dirty bastards!). *Le Sigh* Those were fun days...
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Thread Information