www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Festivals and Gigs.

Festivals and Gigs.

Hey.

I got back from Leeds Festival 2004. A rock/punk/ska/metal festival based in Leeds, England. It was amazing the music was amazing, the beer was amazing and the camping was amazing. even the riots on the last night and the full force rapid response security team were amazing. It was an ultimate experience. try keeping me away next time!

Anyhow, i was just wondering whether any of you gents (and ladygents) had been to/or are going to a festvival or gig recentley/soon.

I'm sure one for Mr. Buntine and PeOfEo is Download festival. ( www.downloadfestival.co.uk ). Any thoughts and opinions?

Best Wishes,
    David
    More of a journal than a blog.

Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head

Hell no. Thats pop music.

Im going to the Monolith Of Death tour. Though, I will have to travel to Germany to see it.

I have seen Slayer and Opeth. That was brutally good.

I have seen The Furor play, also. Check them out:

Regards.

Ive seen pantera, slayer, machine head, deftones all along time ago

if($neil=="stuck"){echo("Help!");
    pull_out("hair", $neil);
    $neil=bald;}
    else{echo("What do you want?");}

Originally posted by neil9999
    Check out http://www.pastonbury.co.uk/
    That's brilliant! I had a lot of fun on that. As for you Mr. Buntine, you are starting to scare me with your music...

Best Wishes,
    David

GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    this might need to be added onto the metal thread...
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Maybe...

I feel so depressed; my computer is teh bork, so I have been without new, fresh music for months! I'm going insane. Andy (I'm irritated, so I'm calling you Andy), Nicky (same thing), I thought y'all were going to help a brotha out?! What happened?!
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Ill make you the cd this weekend, I gots a 4 day weekend. That is if the hurricane does not hit and knock out my power God willing. It would kinda be cool if it did hit though, wouldnt have to work at all this weekend.

i heard that hurricane (charlie?) was pretty rough. on another not i watched Twister the other day on I TV. T'was very good.

Best Wishes,
    David

Charlie was. But it didnt hit us here up in jville. But we have a condo down indaytona and the eyep assed right over it, at that time charlie was a lvl1 storm though. But the condominium next door where the units span accross the whole flore had all the windows blow out because there were not many walls, the wind went right through them. Really raped some of those. One of our favorite restaurants lost its roof, lots of signs down. But our condo did not have any damage. But this storm is going to hit daytona hard too I think. Daytona is really getting pounded. We will not get hit directly in jacksonville, but we are supposed to get tropica storm force windows, a sustained wind of like 40mph.

I wish I had my surf board here in jacksonville, 12 foot waves this evening, I have heard waves up to 20 feet tomorrow.

Thread Information