XML Specifications Rejected by the W3c
Top 10 XML Specifications Rejected by the W3C
10. WS-IrishSpring: for scented, more pleasing SOAP packets
9. WS-UPS: for sending SOAP packets in real envelopes
8. WS-USPS: for sending SOAP packets that dont need to get there
7. WS-PrisonShower: for picking up the dropped SOAP packets
6. X-Wife: protocol for monetary transfer
5. WS-Insecurity: dating protocol for web services programmers
4. WS-Monopoly: protocol used to keep antitrust penalties to manageable levels
3. NICKLE: for encoding smaller binary attachments
2. SFFCI: Syndication Format for Complete Idiots
1. WS-XXX: bringing a business model to XML, e.g.
Chris Sells, Jason Whittington, Tim Ewald, Becky Dias & Brian Jepson
<xxx:model gender="female" tattoo="skull" />
<xxx:model gender="male" moustache="true" />
Presented at the Applied XML Developer's Conference West 2003
July 10th, 2003
Theres this thing called imperfection. Its the one thing everyones got but nobody wants.
I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you??? Everytime we lie awake... after every hit we take.. every feeling that i get.. but i haven't missed you yet. only when I stop to think about it... I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you?