www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gmail account

gmail account

I have 2 gmail accounts and can't find anyone that wants one....pm or post on here and get a gmail account....first 2 to post or pm me get the gmail!
    Chris.Martz.me
    Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there's Google.

thats got a billion posts in it though....hard to read all those!!!!
    Chris.Martz.me

I have 6 invites to give. Can't give any of them away though. The bell ends made the invite thing a javascript popup. I mean wtf was the point of that!?

Originally posted by Mr Herer
    The bell ends made the invite thing a javascript popup. I mean wtf was the point of that!?
    Do you have JavaScript disabled, or are you using some sort of popup blocker? I'm assuming the first, as I am lead to believe by your signature and recent posts that you use Mozilla Firefox, though I could be mistaken. If you do have JavaScript disabled, why?
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

I have javascript enabled in just about every location I can find an option for it. I also completely disabled my firewall and checked the popup blockers in my browsers were disabled. If you don't have javascript enabled then you can't even look at Gmail. All you get is a blank page telling you to either use javascript or go away.

I use Netscape Navigator 7.2, Firefox 0.9.3 and Opera 7.54 (which if you try to use with Gmail will also cause you to be greeted with a "p*** off we don't like your browser" message).

Seriously though. Is there anything at all on the invite popup that would mean a popup window is a neccessity? Or are they just being complete goomers?

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Originally posted by Mr Herer
    I use Netscape Navigator 7.2, Firefox 0.9.3 and Opera 7.54 (which if you try to use with Gmail will also cause you to be greeted with a "p*** off we don't like your browser" message).
    yes, that opera note surprised me, and it's rather upsetting that i have to open something else to check my mail. (even though i don't get much of anything)
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Browser-haters (as opposed to us, who are proprietary markup translator-haters).
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

Smile I'll take a gmail account!

I'll take a gmail account! What do I do?

Re: I'll take a gmail account!

Originally posted by a_cymbidium
    I'll take a gmail account! What do I do?
    PM someone with invites to give out (me, for instance ) with your first name, last name, and current e-mail address.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

a_cymbidium, did you get an invite or do you still need one....if so pm me your email and name to get one!
    Chris.Martz.me

i think paul snuck in there,,,
    More of a journal than a blog.

Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head

Originally posted by davidbrent
    i think paul snuck in there,,,
    Ha ha, no, he sent me a PM about it, but didn't give his info, so I didn't send him an invite.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Originally posted by Paul Jr
    Ha ha, no, he sent me a PM about it, but didn't give his info, so I didn't send him an invite.
    i have had a few of those Private messages, i reply requesting the information but alas no reply.

David
    More of a journal than a blog.

Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head

ok.. stupid question?? What is a gmail account??

Thread Information