www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for an online multiplayer poker room script

Looking for an online multiplayer poker room script

I'm developing a poker site to emulate www.pokerstars.com and www.paradisepoker.com. I've found a few companies that have software for this but I'm getting no response from any of them. I'm thinking about the possability that I might want to have an application built to my specs instead of an off-the-shelf script.

I need a setup that is scalable, secure and can automate some aspects of the site. I'm not sure, though, which language(s) would be best for such a script. I'm familiar with flash, php and javascript so I'm leaning towards what I know, but I'm open to any suggestions from the experts on this site.

thanks,

TK
    Design@Inferno3D.com
    www.Inferno3D.com

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    that would be a HUGE undertaking. i'm pretty sure you'd have to write an entire program to handle something like that.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Well, I realize that its a big job. Thats why I'm trying to do my homework and get advice here :-) I need to get an idea of cost for a script (either custom or off-the-shelf)

there's some pretty good $ available for this project... I just need to know if it'll be enough.
    TK
    Design@Inferno3D.com
    wwwInferno3D.com

I hear onlinepokerscript.com has a great OPS available for a good price... Found any good solutions other then that?
    Cheers,
    Aron

Thread Information