www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bloody Mary?

Bloody Mary?

Who the what is bloody mary? My name is linked to his description on a bunch of my threads, and so is his linked to a bunch of other peoples like pe of o and such. I s anyone getting my problem too?
    <? Damn Browser Incompatibilities ?>
    Dell 1505~2.0 Core Duo~1 gig DDR2-533~ Radeon x1400(256mb)~ Hitachi 100gb 7200rpm
    <? Go Blue. ?>

Bloodymary is a spammer that showed up here last night. He managed to spam the same message 100+ times before being taken down (that I saw, there was probably lots more, though).

The reason their profile may be linking to yours is because the "previous post" field in the thread description is not generated from an SQL query that searches out the ID of the last poster, but rather the name of the last poster is stored in the DB along with thread information. Therefor, their name shows up there even though their post has been deleted. When their name is clicked it takes you to the profile of the ACTUAL last poster.
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

Tsk, tsk. What a buggy BB code VBulletin is...

Dang! You moderators probably had a tough night cleaning things up!
    Dell 1505~2.0 Core Duo~1 gig DDR2-533~ Radeon x1400(256mb)~ Hitachi 100gb 7200rpm
    <? Go Blue. ?>

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    Too bad they are all gone now ... http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/me...o&userid=25013

looks like another spammer in the HTML forum, "hellraider" ,what is the point!....some people just can't find anything constructive to do!
    Chris.Martz.me
    Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there's Google.

well I think we need to give more mods super mod powers just to take out on spam. Like myself (of course, I am a power hungry pig), buntine, lava, rhs, heck lets just go down the list. But the powers should only be used for spam... or something.

Exactly. Desparate times call for desparate measures. The only true solution here is to make MstrBob an Admin so that he can rule the boards with an iron fist- er, I mean mediate what goes on and stop the threat that is spam. We can all trust MstrBob!

Originally posted by MstrBob
    Exactly. Desparate times call for desparate measures. The only true solution here is to make MstrBob an Admin so that he can rule the boards with an iron fist- er, I mean mediate what goes on and stop the threat that is spam. We can all trust MstrBob!

Erm *physco*

Fine, I'll settle for supermod. But you'll thank me one day!

Fine then, Mod? No? Okay, I'll settle for at least being upgraded to Seargant. Tis the highest rank before officer.

No woryies bob we still love you

Really now, attempt one little Revolt and suddenly everyone looks at you funny...

Hmm, being a mod/supermod/admin would be cool, because then I'd have an excuse to be here as much as I am. Of course, being the dictator of a facisst country has it's uppoints. Hmm, Facist Dictator, Forum Mod? Facist Dictator, Forum Mod? Ever the so hard decision...

Originally posted by MstrBob
    Really now, attempt one little Revolt and suddenly everyone looks at you funny...

wow whos looking at me...

Yea BOB should be a temp Mod

yea, we definetly need some mods with limited powers to stop stupid people from ruining the forums.
    <? Go Blue. ?>

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    yes, but not bob. I was thinking more along the lines of, let's see, me.

Thread Information