dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: (The Complete?) Web Development Guide

Originally posted by Jona
    Where the cerulean is Paul?
    Well, I did almost nothing today, then at around 1:30-2:00, I went with my father to see the beatup car (I got to drive his truck! YEAH! It's a diesel -- 230-something horsepower, 600 foot-pounds of torque, dual wheels!), then went shopping at wal-mart, then had coffee at a diner, then went to his house and did some stuff, had dinner, then came home, and now I'm here.

Black, I'm deciding if I should (A) take a new topic, or (B) work on a new design. Myself or the project, myself or the project...

Originally posted by Ben R.
    Black, I'm deciding if I should (A) take a new topic, or (B) work on a new design. Myself or the project, myself or the project...
    Khaki, say that again? I'm confused... make a new topic and help the project, don't make a new design for yourself - does that response make sense?

Khaki, say that again? I'm confused... make a new topic and help the project, don't make a new design for yourself - does that response make sense?
    Purple, did you just call me Khaki? I'm just asking if I should write a second article, or start back up on design...
    Last edited by Ben Rogers; 10-18-2004 at 06:42 PM.

Lilac, he's keeping in line with colours. Pick a new topic, and write already! Can you not do both? walk and chew gum...

Brown.

Originally posted by MstrBob
    walk and chew gum...
    Lavender, is that also known as "trip and choke"? I've never heard it said that way, I've only heard it, "crap and chew gum." You Yankees is weird, 'sall I gots to say.

Daffodil, can't you boys get anything right? It's "you can't walk and chew gum". But no, you've got to twist everything.

Lavender, is that also known as "trip and choke"? I've never heard it said that way, I've only heard it, "crap and chew gum." You Yankees is weird, 'sall I gots to say.
    Red; hey, hey, don't you dare call me a Yankee. I'd rather be called a sock then a Yankee nowadays. I guess I might do something on syntax, I donno...

Scarlet, Ben why are you taking offense to something I said to Bob? You don't even live in Yanksville! Bob, I swear you said it wrong. It's "crap and chew gum," not "walk and chew gum."

#F90023, i thought all Americans' were named "Yankees"?

Actually, you crazy brits got it wrong again. Only americans from the Northeast are referred to as "yankees". During the American Civil War there was the Union (aka: yanks) and the Confederacy (aka: rebs). Yankees, Johhny Reb, and all. Call a southerner a yankee and they'll take much offense (especially in Alabama. Those people don't realize the Civil War ended...)

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    Truth be told, it was the northeast who adopted the name from the Pilgrims, who were nicknamed the yankees, the first time the term appeared to denote northeners. But Bob was more closely correct that you

(I'll leave now )

Scarlet, Ben why are you taking offense to something I said to Bob?
    Originally posted by MstrBob
    americans from the Northeast are referred to as "yankees".... Confederacy (aka: <fix>reds</fix>)...
    Hot pink, 'Nuff said.

Xanthous (look it up), my earlier question hasn't been answered. Should I write an intro to CSS?

Thread Information