dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: shopping cart question

shopping cart question

Hello, I need to implament a shopping cart into a site im probably going to be starting soon. atm i am looking at http://www.securenetshop.com/
    I was wondering what you all suggest for both its ability, security, and ease of use. Does this one look pretty good? or are there others that you would suggest?

Thanks

The shopping cart is one thing... how you collect the payment is its own issue. Unless you really know what you are doing do not grab credit card numbers from the user. Use paypal for the checkout process or something.

edit: wait, nm, this secure net place hosts it and the payment system too. I was assumeing it was a script that you run. Sounds good to me man... as long as it is not you who is getting sued it sounds good.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    The shopping cart is one thing... how you collect the payment is its own issue. Unless you really know what you are doing do not grab credit card numbers from the user. Use paypal for the checkout process or something.

edit: wait, nm, this secure net place hosts it and the payment system too. I was assumeing it was a script that you run. Sounds good to me man... as long as it is not you who is getting sued it sounds good.
    thx, yea i have woudlnt want to be taking credit card numbers or any of that. Do you know of any others like the site i gave that are similar so i can just check one more out or so? thank you for the help

just what pe of e said, paypal, go to http://www.paypal.com

I use paypal on my site. It's easy and popular.

Thread Information