www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: .NET Opportunities - C#, VB.NET

Thumbs up .NET Opportunities - C#, VB.NET

Technology Service Partners, Inc. has a number of contract and permanent opportunities in Jacksonville, FL. Please contact: Corrie Waarum, Technology Service Partners, Inc., Technical Recruiter, 1-888-296-2312, CWaarum@tspi.com .

Umm.... This is not a spam area, its for asking questions so... DON'T SPAM HERE.

Thanks

RyanJ

Not Spam

I didn't find a 'jobs' section - where should I post our openings, then? I wouldn't consider this spam... The question is... Looking for a job?

post it in general area....I will move this thread to that section of the forums.
    Cheers

Khalid

Message Posting Guidelines In These Forums, Please read these before posting any question.
    Web site: webapplikations.com
    Web Resources Page:Web Resources

Hey, I use vb.net for asp.net and I live in jacksonville
    But I refuse to email someone for a job I will probably not get, especially because I will be in another state one year from now. I hate it when people post something and then say please email me here because I am not going to follow the forums. That gets on my nerves.

Not Sure What Your Concern Is

I am not a forum guru, just trying to simply state my contact information for any user that may be interested. We have contract positions that would end within the year, so you may be qualified. I left my contact information, what's the correct way to do it? New to the web forum 'system'. If you are interested in these types of opportunities, regardless of the duration you can work- call me.

If I have the time I would be interested in maybe doing some web site design and development sub-contracting. Do you have anything like that available?

It just sort of sounded to me like you wanted people to contact you and you were not going to follow the thread at first glance. People who do that annoy me. I guess I was wrong though.

Thread Information