www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: more google

more google

Google launches desktop search

PS, sometimes the site seems to have a hard time loading and times out, just hit refresh till it loads, it will :P

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream

Re: more google

Originally posted by pawky
    Google launches desktop search

PS, sometimes the site seems to have a hard time loading and times out, just hit refresh till it loads, it will :P
    and we thought microsoft was a privacy nightmare... google is the main course
    fabioDRN.com

Doubt it. How could a new company offer as much as google already does? Besides despite thier lovly looking page, I can't see what there search engine.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    i doubt that anything could over come google. google is now in shares and etc and has billions of dollars to invest in better marketing for themselves
    fabioDRN.com

Thread Information