www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! It is finally out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to play it after school today..... Yeah!
    <? Damn Browser Incompatibilities ?>
    Dell 1505~2.0 Core Duo~1 gig DDR2-533~ Radeon x1400(256mb)~ Hitachi 100gb 7200rpm
    <? Go Blue. ?>

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    AFTER school? the people here just skip school
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    Or as some young locales (ooo, 15ish) did here ... before school.

Ptsch. XBox sucks. I'ma play GTA: San Andreas some more once I finish replying to... stuff... and install FF1.0.

Halo is the only good thing that ever has and ever will come of Xbox. PS2 rules, and therefor so does Ben's gaming side. +50 points, Ben.
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

i dont know about that Dan, Medal of Honor is another good game by Xbox! Also, almost all of my senior class skipped school for this game....thats alot....bungie is expected to make 100 million just by the end of today....thats quite a bit'!
    Chris.Martz.me
    Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there's Google.

Originally posted by sirhcchris3
    i dont know about that Dan, Medal of Honor is another good game by Xbox!
    Last time I checked, that game was cross-platform.

And MOHAA aint bad, but I still favor the classic Socom US Navy Seals
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

Originally posted by Daniel T
    Halo is the only good thing that ever has and ever will come of Xbox. PS2 rules, and therefor so does Ben's gaming side. +50 points, Ben.
    W007! M&M Doll, here I come! Tell me, in Halo do you get to do a massive shootout using dual sawn-off shotguns (you can use whatever weapon, but the dual sawn-off shotguns kick ass), then chase a helicopter down the freeway until you can shoot it down with a rocket launcher? Do you? (Tereno's Last Flight) And this is PS2 exclusive, for now. All XBox has to claim its own is Halo. That's it. Gamecube has great platformers, PS2 has... everything, and XBox has one nifty shooter. Oh nohs!
    i dont know about that Dan, Medal of Honor is another good game by Xbox! Also, almost all of my senior class skipped school for this game....thats alot....bungie is expected to make 100 million just by the end of today....thats quite a bit'!
    If you have to strain to think of good games, you get no bragging rights. And, yes, MOH is cross-platform, like all EA games. BTW, most big games make at least that much on the first day. Millions of people paying >50-sumodd bucks adds up pretty fast.

Originally posted by Daniel T
    i dont know about that Dan, Medal of Honor is another good game by Xbox!
    Last time I checked, that game was cross-platform.
    Yeah, Medal of Honor was around long before Xbox even came out. It was on the first Playstation.

My 1000th post! YAY!!!
    Last edited by Jick; 11-09-2004 at 10:50 PM.

Originally posted by Jick
    My 1000th post! YAY!!!
    sorry to ruin your fun jick, but this is your 1055th post.

edit: by the same poison, this is my 1911th post, so technically i should be 18th on the list of top posters, but alas, i am not. i sit here in 27th, soon to be 25th.
    Last edited by rhsunderground; 11-09-2004 at 11:11 PM.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

You always have to spoil the fun and get technical don't ya?

You jammy yanks stillneed a two day head-start though huh! Doesn't come out here 'till the 11th! >_<

Just you wait 'till daddy gets it though. No backside on the face of Xbox Live will be safe from the bullets (and pink spikey things and blue/white blobs) of Mr Herer!!

*Roar and other such things*

Oh and as for the Xbox vs PS2 fanboy crap.... Meh. Xbox has far better hardware but PS2 has a much better variety of games.

For cryin' out loud - PC's rule over consoles any day for games. And hardware of XBox -vs- PS2 -- c'mon, how OLD are those designs by today's PC standards? Stone age, man!

My current fav: playing CoDUO in a 50+ person CTF game, 1280x1024 resolution, 75+fps, <50ms ping, and wrapped by 5.1 surround sound. And HL2 just days away from release. . . . . Beat that, konsole kiddies

Seriously though, a top-end PC will set you back 5-10x the price of a console, but you get what you pay for

PC's suck for gaming.

The price and hassle involved is no where near worth it. Especially considering the tiny screen, crap sound setup and un-comfortable environment.

No thanks.

Originally posted by Mr Herer
    Especially considering the tiny screen, crap sound setup and un-comfortable environment.
    that can all be changed, depending on how much effort you want to put into it. i had my computer hooked up to 3 sets of speakers and a stereo - no sound problems there.

Thread Information