www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Specific question regarding forms

Unhappy Specific question regarding forms

Hi all

I'm designing a web-site that will be used among my friends/their friends/etc as a way to schedule a time in which they can go exercise together. The basic idea is that they type in or select from a list what day and waht time is good for them to work out, and then they can view a table with other people's names and hopefully find someone with a time that works for them.

My biggest challenge here is that I don't know how to make it so that whatever value they choose from in the drop down box is automatically inserted into a table that everyone can see.

An alternative to this would be for the values that they submit be automatically emailed to me and then I can manually put them into the table by myself.

If any of you know the proper code for one or both of the above please let me know!!

thanks in advance

As far as I can see the only way to do this would be to use a Server Side Language such as PHP to store the information in a database, without using a Server Side Language I can not see a way to do what you aks.

www.php.net

Cheers,

RyanJ
    Cheers,

Ryan Jones.

Thread Information