www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enigma (Linux)

Enigma (Linux)

Just posting in the hope some of you use Linux (I think Dave does). I'm having trouble with Enigma #166, The Safe; anyone with any tips? I just want tips, don't spoil it for me. lol

I am currently dual booting windows and mandrake and I have no idea what you mean by the safe.

Oh, actaully I recall playing that now... I quit after lever two because I didnt know what I was doing.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Oh, actaully I recall playing that now... I quit after lever two because I didnt know what I was doing.
    LOL. The object is to match the onyx stones; when you hit them, they show a color. In later levels, there's a puzzle you half to solve before you can even get to some of the stones. It's very addictive.

need for speed underground 2 is addictive... enigma just seemed weird to me.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    need for speed underground 2 is addictive... enigma just seemed weird to me.
    I have NFSU 1, I'm downl... getting NSFU 2 now.

Originally posted by PhillMc
    I have NFSU 1, I'm downl... getting NSFU 2 now.
    You will love it! It is an amzing game... except for the physics, it is a bit off, like the whoel I can flip this car 4 times and the only thing that happens is my windows shadder, but then come back together when my car reappears and starts blinking. Other then the fact that my car never sustains damage it is a great game.

its wierd they make u shift with a and z lol

But the van just bounces or whatever, no damage to it either. Man I wish physics was that kind when I flew my truck into a tree!

a and z? I am using shift and ctrl. I thought those were the default keys.

On driving games I always re-define all keys based on home row. Gas is always SPACE, shifting would be D and F (E and U for me, I type in DVORAK) NOS is A, Brake is S, Handbrake is SHIFT. It works out well, never have to look at the keyboard.

How much more are you able to do to the cars? Personally, I always thought that the ability to add interior effects would make the game better; such as changing the seats, dash, sound system, etc...

well you can kinda cng the seats with the weights reductor

Man, I gave up on enigma loooooooooooooooooooooooong ago. I spent about 30 mins playing a level where you have 4 balls connected by elastic string to a central ball and you have to swing all the balls into dents on the table. Trouble is that you pull one ball out of its dent from trying to swing and stretch another in. >_<.

Not the default game mode I know, but I just couldn't be arsed after that. I'll just stick to chess and frozen bubble (aka bubble bobble) thankyou very much.

Thread Information