www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: My new computer (Need help)

My new computer (Need help)

well i got is from a friend for 1200 and he payed 3k for it and he could not pay it off so i got it from him so he would stay out of dept.
    ok its a Emachines laptop with windows xp on it and amd 64 mobile athlon with a ati mobility radeon9600 graphics card its a only a few months old and i was wondering if someone could tell me how i can totoly wipe every thing from the computer and start over.

i did not give him the last $200 because it did not come with a xp disc. do i need it or what i could use the help theres a lot of "stuff" on here i dont want and would like to start over and if any body could help i would be greatfull.
    Last edited by Linkkris; 12-10-2004 at 05:34 PM.
    I'm learing html and trying 2 make a site is that a problem?

You could try using system restore and choosing the earliest restore point, but generally speaking without the windows disk you are stuck.
    In a world without walls and fences - who needs Windows and Gates?! - Unknown Author
    "And there's Bill Gates, the...most...famous...man in the...ah...Microsoft." -- A TV commentator for the 2000 Olympics.

Web Design Faq? | W3C | Validator | Accessibility testing | Speed up your PC | Wura | Box Model Research

http://www.torrentspy.com

Just kidding. Don't click the link. :|

"Everything in a web browser."

ok well thanks anyways -_-
    I'm learing html and trying 2 make a site is that a problem?

Thread Information