www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: political topics (no politics in this thread, just read)

political topics (no politics in this thread, just read)

if you would like to discuss politics, religion or ANYTHING feel free to visit http://www.christianforums.com/.

I haven't been there for quite some time now but was VERY active there before. I just signed in to look real quick and there have been a lot of changes, but I am sure it is just as good. There is a place for everything. You can debate (not argue ) about anything (politics, religion, etc...) And no, its not just for christians. They welcome anyone and everyone. They also do not try to convert you. They present their opinions when asked and all. Very good community. Have fun

This almost sounds like you are advertising this site. However lots of people hate to talk politics, so now that I have been told about where polictal discussions lead to, I understand what your geting at.
    From: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040713-12.html
    George W Bush said on 13 July 2004:
    although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq.
    George Bush is officially a professional liar, and even professional liars make mistakes in telling lies.

I usually talk on the politics forum at valhallalegends.com, I do not think I am very popular there though, lol.

Originally posted by smercer
    This almost sounds like you are advertising this site.
    well, obviously i am. But i have no affiliation with the site. I haven't logged in for a year really. I was very active and known really well there back when i was active. But life has changed and i haven't had the time I brought it up because of all the crap just going on. As was mentioned we dont want to split this community up as we want everyone to be able to help each other out freely. I brought it up for those that wanted to discuss the politic/religous/etc topics while keeping this community together.
    Also, I doubt the mods will see a problem with this and if they do I just ask that they let me know and delete it if that's what they want.

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    Originally posted by PeOfEo
    I do not think I am very popular there though, lol.
    hehe ... it could be two versus all ... but i regress ...

Thread Information