dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: any ideas abt graphics in this site ?

any ideas abt graphics in this site ?

Hello and a warma good evening.

Hope anyone can tell me that the following site uses which graphics software or from which site this type of graphics like the images of "Recent News" or "Children Drawings" or the linked pics below like : "Subscribe with us" etc have been taken/designed.

I searched myself but couldn't find yet.

I am urgently making a site, so please help me in finding the images.

happy winter.

here is the link (www.....)

The Link is http://www.alrabie.com.sa/index.htm

pardon me, i haven't mentioned in last post.

Re: any ideas abt graphics in this site ?

Originally posted by khuishaque
    Hope anyone can tell me that the following site uses which graphics software...
    A feature of any well made product is that upon completion it leaves as little trace of it's making process as possible. I couldn't tell you what software made that: maybe it was Adobe Photoshop, maybe it was Fireworks, I don't know.

You shouldn't be copying peoples images anyway, they own the copyrights remember.

absolutely right u r ...

Mr. Tree,

With due respect, If I have to re-use or mis-use those images, I couldn't ask the respected forum members about such thing.

As u know, in graphics softwares there r many pattern's of images, so I just wanted to use any other pattern, not the same as on the site.

I hope u understand.

thanks for replying.

Khuishaque, I believe you've posted your question in the wrong forum, since you are not asking for your site - or any site, for that matter - to be reviewed. This thread should be moved by a moderator to the graphics forum.

In addition, I agree with the tree's statements. There are many graphics programs capable of creating simple buttons such as the ones you've referred to. We cannot tell what software created the graphics, but we can explain how to create similar graphics in assorted programs. Is that what you need?

well, if u can

Ok. Than please guide me about creating similar graphics in some assorted programs.
    I have used photoshop but finally I go for Xara WebStyle, but the version which is not free. So, limited graphics are made.

I am also posting my First and this message to Graphics Forum, hope you reply soon.

Thanks.

Thread Information