www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your desktop!

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Yeah, whats with the mod edits. I WANNA SEE THE PICTURE. DO NOT MAKE ME PUT THIS DOWN AS A PET PEEVE!!!!!
    i edited it because it was a full-size screen shot == ginormous. it's easier this way. your page loads faster. it's not a problem that he posted the image, just a hassle because not everybody has cable/T1 these days.

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    i edited it because it was a full-size screen shot == ginormous. it's easier this way. your page loads faster. it's not a problem that he posted the image, just a hassle because not everybody has cable/T1 these days.
    Oh, I thought you were just editing the link.

Here's mine - I couldn't be bothered to upload, so I attached it. The background image changes every 60 seconds (or when it can be bothered) out of a random set.

Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images

An Apple! Blashphemy! jk Here is my desktop.....a week ago, i changed it, but I am too lazy to upload the current one.

http://www.sigmaseven.net/Pics/_full.jpg

By the way Sourcer.... is there anyway I can download your theme with the stats on the background? It is way cool.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    how would that be a good example? If I wanted to be contrary I would use a palestinian / syrian / lebanese / egyption flay because those are the ones who have attacked Israel.
    If I wanted to be contrary I would use an israeli flag because they were the ones who invaded palestine

Originally posted by theuedimaster
    An Apple! Blashphemy! jk Here is my desktop.....a week ago, i changed it, but I am too lazy to upload the current one.

http://www.sigmaseven.net/Pics/_full.jpg

By the way Sourcer.... is there anyway I can download your theme with the stats on the background? It is way cool.
    I think it is actually linux but that is an xp skin.

Originally posted by theuedimaster
    If I wanted to be contrary I would use an israeli flag because they were the ones who invaded palestine
    Before Israel got there there was no palestine... there was only lebanon and syria. It was the brits who actually said: "This land is no longer yours, it belongs to these guys over here, who were burned in some oven's by the ruler you sympathized with's nation". Or something like that. Now if you said it was Israel that invaded lebanon, I would give you that one because they did do that, but that was because the PLO was up there (lead by arafat) and they ran up there after launching attacks on Israel.

Here is my current desktop:

http://www.sigmaseven.net/Pics/Desktop_2.gif

72kb

When I optimized the image, it lost a bit of color... I think it was a stupid mistake I made..... anyways, too much hw, not enough time to optimize another one...

You guyz with your 3d desktopz in such.
    I like the 32 stuff here
    http://www.webdiod.com/
    but my favorite one isn't there any more.
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 01-03-2005 at 10:21 PM.

You guys and your fancy pimped-out desktops... pfft. I keep it simple.
    http://www.thenamesdan.com/other/desktop.jpg

You are the first person I have seen use olive green. If they had a jungle green I would be all over it, but I just do not like that shade myself.

Actually, I was using silver up until yesterday. I just decided it was time for a change, cuz the silver was getting boring, and the blue is rather ugly.

Woot. Having your own pictures on your desktop may be a little bigoted, but I messed with it quite a bit to get it the way I wanted in PhotoSuite (I gots none of dem phancay Photoshops) and it looks pretty nifty- and is still more simplistic than Dan's, who doesn't have the common courtesy to close all message windows and is apparently colour blind. (They need a black and silver, instead of silver and green, but silver is the best for now.)

You could get StyleXP.

Thread Information