www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: how can we get most of the questions right?

Smile how can we get most of the questions right?

Good morning everybody and i like to thank mr moderater fot this great oppourtunity to join this great site
    i live in sultanate of oman and i study at majan college
    i would like to know if any kind viewrs kindly give me at least 30 qeustions for javascript in exam which like me as im not a clever student at college should know hopfully i could get grade b+ or a+ i want to try from your questions then kindly you could help me in correcting it or if there in this site there is a special room for correcting it.
    we might benifit one onother
    abdalla

Is this quiz helpful? W3Schools also has a useful introduction to JavaScript.

Please be aware in particular that Java and JavaScript are totally different languages. In the future, please post questions like this in the JavaScript forum.

Adam
    "If youíre not using valid HTML, then you havenít created a Web page. You may have created something else, but it isnít a Web page." - Joe Clark

Do something amazing (USA) | Make Poverty History

thank you very very much mr david and im very sorry and i realize my mistake and i agree that a any person shouldnd ask many questions only short one which is very very important
    thank you very very much mr david
    abdalla

Thread Information