dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: require function

require function

I understand require() statment includes and evaluates the specific file. I am not sure how is the require() evaluates the specific. Can anyone explained it a little bit? thank you very much

The require function opens a PHP file (or any file containing PHP syntax) and processes it in the same way that the current document (utilizing the require function) is processed. In the event that the file is not located, the require function returns a fatal error and aborts the entire script. What do you not understand?

thank you and I understand it now. could you send me a inviation of Gmail? thank you

Originally posted by handong888
    thank you and I understand it now. could you send me a inviation of Gmail? thank you
    I'd be happy to. I must have your first name, last name and your email address in order to do that, though. (GMail requires it.) Please send me a PM with your information so that I can send you the invitation.

my first name is Ning and Last name Sun, my email is dhan@mtu.edu thank you very much

Originally posted by handong888
    my first name is Ning and Last name Sun, my email is dhan@mtu.edu thank you very much
    Sent.

Thread Information