www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for a host that offers PHP5 and MySQL 4.1

Looking for a host that offers PHP5 and MySQL 4.1

I'm in the market for a new web host, but finding one that meets my demands has been very difficult. As I'm a freelance web developer, finding the right host is extremely important. I've been searching for weeks, but I've so far only found one that may be suitable. The bandwidth included doesn't really satisfied me, plus they seem a bit hesitant to host adult sites (as some of my clients have been). So I need some help, and I figured maybe some of you here might know of a company that meets these requirements.
    [list=1][*]PHP 5.0.3[*]MySQL 4.1[*]Shell access with a crontab[*]Allow hosting of adult content[/list=1]
    Thanks a bunch!

Unhappy

Nobody has any leads at all? If you're not sure about any of them let me know and Iall research it...

You might try 1 & 1 Internet, who certainly provide the first three (though I'm not sure about the minor version numbers of PHP and MySQL). I don't know what their policy is on adult sites, however.

N.B. The above link is from their affiliate programme, if you want to access the site without this use http://www.1and1.com/ instead.

Adam
    "If youíre not using valid HTML, then you havenít created a Web page. You may have created something else, but it isnít a Web page." - Joe Clark

Do something amazing (USA) | Make Poverty History

Thanks a bunch, they look pretty good. No MySQL 4.1, but I may be able to get around that.

Thread Information