www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: HTML/CSS Editors

HTML/CSS Editors

It me again:

Are there any good (free) HTML/CSS editors that are out there. I am looking for something that is full of snippets and scripts...or not...

I am currently using CoffeeCup for all of my editing and it is becoming a bit dated.

Thanks for the heads up and recommendations.
    Michael S. Wilson

I have found that alcohol, when taken in sufficient quantities, can have all the effects of drunkenness. - Oscar Wilde

Tons of GMAIL invites...give me a shout if you want one BTW...only a couple days on this site, LOVE IT...first site that has actually helped me out without a load of smart ass comments to my posts.

I use HTML-Kit. It is open source, and there are all sorts of plug-ins available that allow you to customize it and add functionalities for your specific needs.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

Nice!

Thanks for the speedy reply...I have downloaded it and it looks like it will be just what I need.
    Michael S. Wilson

I have found that alcohol, when taken in sufficient quantities, can have all the effects of drunkenness. - Oscar Wilde

Tons of GMAIL invites...give me a shout if you want one BTW...only a couple days on this site, LOVE IT...first site that has actually helped me out without a load of smart ass comments to my posts.

TopStyle Lite is free and integrates into HTML-Kit for doing style sheets.

Got It

Is there anything I need to do it integrate it with HTML-kit?
    Michael S. Wilson

I believe it is automatically integrated. Otherwise read this

Thread Information