I just figured out my problem with AdAware SE
I had uninstalled AdAware SE recently because it was always bogging down on me.
So I was perusing my folders and deleted any folders associated with Lavasoft..I found some in folders for "other users"..
So I reinstalled AdAware SE and this time when it asked for access rights I chose my name only rather than the "Anyone who uses this computer" choice.
Now it works without a single problem. Not even the so called "experts" on Lavasofts forum mentioned anything like this...I had to figure it out...oh well.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
In those days we really believed that to be the worlds one, and only truth. - FullMetal Alchemist