www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: My Mouse Part II

My Mouse Part II

Whenever I hold the shift or ctrl key down on my key board, my mouse makes sudden jerks. Anybody know what might cause this?
    "If at first you do suceed, try not to look astonished."
    I have 50 gmail invitations at my disposal, if you want one pm me with your First and Last name and your email address
    HTTPGuru

are we talking random movements or organised movements?
    In a world without walls and fences - who needs Windows and Gates?! - Unknown Author
    "And there's Bill Gates, the...most...famous...man in the...ah...Microsoft." -- A TV commentator for the 2000 Olympics.

Web Design Faq? | W3C | Validator | Accessibility testing | Speed up your PC | Wura | Box Model Research

Totally random. Some times it will move short distances others it will just 2 inches to three inches at a time.
    I have 50 gmail invitations at my disposal, if you want one pm me with your First and Last name and your email address
    HTTPGuru

Try going to control panel, keyboard etc..... Then go to harware, then the button next to trouble shoot, i think properties, and then try to update drivers. See if that works.
    <? Damn Browser Incompatibilities ?>
    Dell 1505~2.0 Core Duo~1 gig DDR2-533~ Radeon x1400(256mb)~ Hitachi 100gb 7200rpm
    <? Go Blue. ?>

I just recently updated the drivers, plus it's a fairly new mouse. I have also noticed that it has the tendency to move while I am typing. Would this have anything to do with me being on a laptop?
    HTTPGuru

Thread Information