www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: CD Burning Problem since installing XP's SP2

CD Burning Problem since installing XP's SP2

My CD/DVD drive used to write on CDs fine but since installing Service Pack 2, both Real Player and Roxio try to write and end up saying "please insert a disc with enough free space" despite also saying that the disc is blank.

Has anyone else had this problem, anyone had any luck with it?

The drive is a CDRW/DVD Samsung CDSM308B if that helps. If there's any more infomation that'll help then please say.

Thanks for any help.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

does this help??

try burning this way:
    send the files you want the disk drive (right click sendto drive name)open the drive from my computer exit the folder bar on the right and click burn

Hi,

I understand your problem, It is really very bad happens with you. I can also face this types of problem. But I use a great CD duplication service provider when I need to make lot of copy of any particular CD and it works very well for me. I hope you will get what you want.
    Good luck!

Thread Information