dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: How many things you take when you go out?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    34

    Arrow How many things you take when you go out?

    When you go out from home at the morning how many things you take with you??? for me its 5 things
    1- My Wallet (keeping small things in it )
    2- My Home Keys Medailan (Don't want to spend all night outside waiting for somebody to open my home door)
    3- My Cell Phone (In case of any fight to get re-Inforcements)
    4- My Cegaritte Pack (sometimes clients gets you mad and you need to calm down, so get out a fire air )
    5- My Laptop, in case if i forgot my home keys i'll find something to do all night, but i'll be missing my internet connection.

    What bout you??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here
    Posts
    4,551
    my 5 things:

    my wallet.
    my keys.
    a small notepad(for writing things like phone no's or addesses in, it also comes in handy if I losse my key and need something to keep myself occupied with).
    my phone(it even has games).
    my coat(everythings in it, so I only realy need my coat).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,972
    • My wallet (containing my key)
    • My phone
    and that's about it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    9,222
    5 things
    My keys
    My cell phone
    My mp3 player
    My wallet
    My jacket (either my cool starwars jacket or one of my blazers, I have 3 very nice blazers that I like the wear around)

    If I am going to work I take my name tag, but a lot of the time I just leave that in my car

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    1,126
    1. Wallet
    2. Pliers
    3. Knife
    4. MP3 player
    5. Keys
    6. USB Flash Drive
    7. LED Flash light
    8. Occasionally gum

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Middle of Friggin Nowhere, NM
    Posts
    370
    1. Wallet (although usually devoid of money, the license is a good thing in case I get pulled over)
    2. Cell phone (I'd literally die without this)
    3. CD Player/CD's (and these)
    4. Keys (so I can actually get to where I'm going...)
    5. Pen/Paper (in case inspiration strikes at an inopportune moment)
    6. Small bag full of hair crap (ie: clips, rubber bands, head bands, etc.)
    7. My purse (for which to keep all the above crap in)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Posts
    2,166
    • wallet
    • keys
    • pants
    • facial hair
    • various jewelry i wear

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The Big M
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by hooloovoo24
    1. Wallet (although usually devoid of money, the license is a good thing in case I get pulled over)
    2. Cell phone (I'd literally die without this)
    3. CD Player/CD's (and these)
    4. Keys (so I can actually get to where I'm going...)
    5. Pen/Paper (in case inspiration strikes at an inopportune moment)
    6. Small bag full of hair crap (ie: clips, rubber bands, head bands, etc.)
    7. My purse (for which to keep all the above crap in)
    Yup... definetly a girl.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Middle of Friggin Nowhere, NM
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by theuedimaster
    Yup... definetly a girl.
    Excuse me!?!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    6,276
    For me it's just the four things:
    • Wallet
    • Mobile phone
    • Knife
    • House keys
    Well, it's more than four things, but unlike Nick I'm not going to start naming clothes.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    9,222
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harrison
    For me it's just the four things:
    • Wallet
    • Mobile phone
    • Knife
    • House keys
    Well, it's more than four things, but unlike Nick I'm not going to start naming clothes.
    well a jacket is optional clothing that I might be holding in my hand as I walk out the door, same w/ a hat :P

    I win


    I also take a lighter that looks like a pig, but I generally just keep that in my glove compartment.


    also about the butterfly knife, No it is not used as a weapon, it is just more fun to use a butterfly knife for cutting things than a box cutter or something else. I keep a large wooden staff in the trunk of my car if I need protection... this thing is hardcore, it is pretty heavy and has a head on the end of it (like a tribal thing).
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 05-06-2005 at 08:35 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The Big M
    Posts
    669
    Wallet
    Mp3 Player
    Sometimes USB Key

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    200
    Wallet
    keys
    notepad
    pen

    The notepad and pen are for any ideas I might get. I even keep it by my bed at night in case I wake up with the answer to a programming problem I was having earlier.

    Now in my car, there is usually lots of junk: disc golf equipment, bats, baseballs, softballs, at least 2 soccer balls, baseball gloves, spare clothes, electric razor, other random items and of course the usual car stuff. Can you tell I have a 14 year old son and coach various sports for him?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboid
    Wallet
    keys
    notepad
    pen

    The notepad and pen are for any ideas I might get. I even keep it by my bed at night in case I wake up with the answer to a programming problem I was having earlier.

    Now in my car, there is usually lots of junk: disc golf equipment, bats, baseballs, softballs, at least 2 soccer balls, baseball gloves, spare clothes, electric razor, other random items and of course the usual car stuff. Can you tell I have a 14 year old son and coach various sports for him?
    i once had a stereo, computer, several thousand dollar tuba, clothes, food, trash, and probably lots of other valuable stuff in my car at once, and the only time i locked the doors was at work.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    34
    hmmmm I think that getting codes in our dreams is somthing that we all share about it,,,,, I'll think to follow indirect advice to all of us (Keeping pen and a notebook) near to me while sleeping,,,,,,,, great persons do so, who not us :P

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center



Recent Articles