www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: medion akoya ex

medion akoya ex

hi,

my dad just picked out a laptop for me and of all the ones he could have gotten, he chose the one i've never heard of. has anyone heard of medion or knows how the akoya-ex compares to other pc laptops? it's priced very low - pentium M 735, 1.73GHz, 512MB RAM, 80GB, CD/DVD double layer burner, internal wireless 802.11g for $1200. is there anything i should expect from it (good or bad)? should i be looking to return it and get a well-known brand laptop (dell, hp, apple, etc.)? thanks for your thoughts.

Never herd of it either. whats the gfx card on it

Dont get a Dell my friend who deals with computers did a test and most of them broke.
    Some Dell laptops sag on the bottom suggesting that the plastic they use is weak.

If you like MAc get a powerbook =)

Check out medion online, they are the "dell" of Germany i hear
    We have 2 of their comps and they have both ran well for their price
    They have an 800 number and sent me product documentation by mail and by e-mail for deeper specs about the comps.
    Also , they usually give good graphics cards like agp instead of junky integrated stuff like a "dell" would offer. We got these p4's 2 yrs ago for $700 each with 128mb graphics cards which was 1/2 the price of anything on the market at the time. thumbs up

Thread Information