www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: UMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME error!

Unhappy UMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME error!

Hi guys. I got a computer that is unbootable and whenever I try start it I get a blue screen after
    a black screen that gives me option on how to start the windows . Which ever option I select I get
    the same blue screen. This happened when my small sister played around with my pc when I was away!!

I got some data that I want it badly. Is there any way to fix this problem without re installing and
    loosing all my data? I used ERD commander 2003 and booted the system and I saw all my files and tried
    to use the system restore to bring back the system to one week before. But unfortunately when I tried
    to restart it same blue screen came again!I tred to use nero burned that i already installed in my system
    but it was asking for serial number and saying that demo period is expired.I be happy if some one show me how to
    fix this problem with out re installing windows or removing hard disk to another pc . Aloso usb memory stick is not
    working ! I do not know if i can use any externial usb device to backup or transfer my data!

Furthermore, my computer hard disk has a partition that is
    used to reinstall windows. I remember I used that option one year ago and it erased all my files.
    Therefore, I do not want to use that option. Also I got the recovery cds (5cds) that only give me option
    to erase every thing and re install the windows and I do not want to use that either. I be happy if some
    expert help me get out of this frustrated situation and be able to start my windows normally and burn those files
    to dvd Thanks

--------------
    hp pavilion 7965
    pentium 4
    1.7 ghz
    60gb
    256 mb ram
    ----------------
    blue screen translation !

There is a problem gevonden.windows is prevent afgeslotn for damage.
    UMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME IF THIS IS the FIRST TIME THAT you SEE THIS SCHRM
    WITH the STOPFOUT, you must the COMPUTER AGAIN OPSTARTENT. IF THE BAFFLE
    IS REFLECTED ONCE AGAIN, YOU CAN CARRY OUT THE BESTS THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
    CHECK IF ALL NEW HARDWARE AND SOFWARE IN THE CORRECT MANNER ARE GEINSTALLEERD.
    THIS a NEW INSTALLATION, QUESTION ARE the SUPPLIER THEN IF THERE NEW WINDOWS
    UPDATES WHO you HAVE NODING, ARE. If the PROBLEMS CONTINUE OCCUR, you MUST ALL
    NEW HARDWARE AND remove SOFWARE or from at schAkelen. SchAkel bios memory options
    zoal caching or making shade copies. if you must use the safe modues for removing
    or eliminating components, you again must start the computer on, on f8 press to
    select the sophisticated opstartopties and vervolgens the safe mode to choose.
    Technical information (possibly in English)

At least 98% of internet users' DNA is identical to that of chimpanzees

Thread Information