www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Newspage Update

Newspage Update

Hello everyone. I just want to start off by saying that I'm a total newbie to this, but I still think someone might want to help me.

Ok so to the problem.

I want a script for easy update directly to my page. I don't have any clue on how to do this but I recall it can be done with cgi-scripts.
    I want a section where I log in and from there I choose what to upload. Either news, images or whatever. From there I type what I want and with the click of a button the whole page is updated. There should also be some sort of function so I can type links in the updates as well, but I think I can figure that out myself.
    Tell me if there is something that isn't clear enoguh and I'll try to explain it to you.

If any kind soul out there is willing to give me a hand I would appriciate it. If not, I'm sorry I took your time =)

Have a nice day. Bye.

It's better if you ask a specific question to a problem you're having during the development instead of asking us the write the entire program for you. If you don't know where to begin then you should start reading up on your language of choice. If you don't care for writing one and just want one you can check at http://cgi.resourceindex.com
    for(split(//,'))*))91:+9.*4:1A1+9,1))2*:..)))2*:31.-1)4131)1))2*:3)"'))
    {for(ord){$i+=$_&7;grep(vec($s,$i++,1)=1,1..($_>>3)-4);}}print"$s\n";

Thread Information