dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: help w/ myspace.com

Question help w/ myspace.com

i know everybody's probably getting sick of ppl like me but i really really really need help w/ this. if u know the original layout... i'm trying to change the format on the left with the tables music, movies, etc... instead, i'd like to do something like this:

music:

blah

blah

blah

movies:
    blah

blah

blah

i will need specific detail cuz i'm not familiar w/ html/css.
    if anyone cld help or have any ideas on where i can get help, that wld be excellent. thx.

not sure what ure asking, doesnt it already go music than movies? or are u just wanting spaces? if ure just want a space, ie blank line, line break, just put <BR> after the words you type

like:

music:<BR><BR>

blah<BR><BR>

blah<BR>
    blah<BR>
    blah<BR>

lol. thats the only thing i can think of that you're trying to ask. try google next time. trick is just learning what its called. when i first started i used webmonkey. try http://webmonkey.wired.com/webmonkey...ml_cheatsheet/
    that might be a tiny bit more than you need, but thats bout as simple as it gets

<br> = line break, its like the enter button

Talking good one

oops... u'd think i'd be smart enough to do that in the first place... (the "trick is just learning what its called" bit) ty masterweb2003!!! i'm gonna figure out how to say exactly what i want... then, ask for it... unless the site u pointed out to me helps me first... MUCH APPRECIATED!!! and ty The Little Guy for the clearification... cheerio! ta-ta!

hehe, no prob, just happy i can help someone for once. its all about giving back..im trying..

Thread Information