dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Do you think this is Safe ?

Do you think this is Safe ?

Hello Im' starting up a shoutbox company called Ishout. Now i understand that there are alot of shoutbox companies out there and ther offer the same. So I don't know if it is safe to start a new one becasue there are to many already.

Can you help me with advise and comments.

Since you can get very nice shoutboxes for free, I suspect this isn't the best idea. Sorry bro.

Not as a standalone company. There is no money in it. This is the sort of thing that should be one of many sources of business. You could offer a shoutbox service, but I would recommend to offer a whole range of products.

A shoutbox is so easy to write that noone will really pay for them.

Regards.

There are already many sites offering remotely-hosted shoutbox for free. And also, you'll find shoutboxes on blog/personal sites so the market isn't that big and those types of sites wouldn't pay for a shoutbox if they can get it for free from other sites.

Taken on board

Mayby you could offer this for free -- with some added functionality over the competition. You could place advertisments in the software or on your Web Site. This is alot of Web-Based companies make huge profits.

It would also look great on your resume if you had a working peice of software in the industry.

Regards.

Thread Information