www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Koolmoves users?

Koolmoves users?

I've been playing with Koolmoves Lite (came with Practical Web Design magazine), and am curious if anybody here uses the full retail version.

I tried learning Flash a while ago, and didn't really like it much. I may try it again later, but Koolmoves seems like it'll do what I need. Plus, the retail version is cheap (40 bucks right now).
    Administrator of The Engine Network
    http://www.the-engine.org
    "We are drunk of borg. Resistance is floor-tile."

Thumbs up Koolmoves......

I have the full version and Koolmoves is so much easier to master than flash. I knew nothing about flash or webdesign until about 2 months ago and now I am creating things like the link below (it's not finished yet but gives you a good idea of what Koolmoves can do, even if only the basics)
    Koolmoves can do more or less anything flash can and a few more. For the ammount of money you pay for it you certainly get your moneys worth and I would highly recommend buying the full version.

oops!!! I'll give you the link now.......

i use flash and from reading what mook25 has to say that koolmoves is easier to master but then again flash may be a bit harder but im pretty positive flash has more to offer than koolmoves.
    Welsh

Smile yes........

Quote Originally Posted by welsh
    i use flash and from reading what mook25 has to say that koolmoves is easier to master but then again flash may be a bit harder but im pretty positive flash has more to offer than koolmoves.
    Obviously you get what you pay for at the end of it. But koolmoves is constantly being upgraded and is a very good competetor of flash although i understand what you're saying, flash can give higher definition graphics and can probably do more complex things I still think thatkoolmoves is an excellent program to use. There are people on a flash forum that i use and they have used flash themselves for a life time and I have asked them what the difference is between Koolmoves and flash and they have told me more or less nothing apart from the price. If you don't believe me why not ask them yourselves. The discussion board is here >>>>> Flash kit forums

Thread Information