www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UK based web hosting

Good evening, dear forum!
    I am looking for cheap or free hosting in USA or UK with Wordpress and PHP support and no limit traffic. I am beginner in WP and want to try my new blog about HTML5. Now my blog based in http://lf.16mb.com/. but this free domain is not good and often block and stop my site. I will be very greatfull for your help. I have carefully read all posts but time passed and there is maby some changes. I am interested to know about free or cheap USA or UK domain and hosting company.
    Chees,
    Olga
    Share on Google+

Site5 provides excellent hosting from the uk. primarily based in London, our native Great Britain servers provide you with the choice to bring your web site guests or shoppers nearer than ever before to your hosted blogs, forums, ecommerce websites and additional. If you're primarily based within the Great Britain, then area unit the bulk of your web site guests, there's no reason to not come with a hosting server placed within the uk. Site5 provides Great Britain hosting for its shared hosting plans, reseller hosting plans and virtual server hosting plans.
    Share on Google+

Hello....If your core market or website user is in the UK then you really should use a UK based web host. Most search engines like Google, will display results relevant to the country in which the user is in. If you decide that a cheap US based host is a better option, then your Google page ranking may suffer and you will potentially lose business as a consequence. If you are aiming your website at a British market, whether you are an individual or a business you will probably be better of with a UK web host. Some cheap web hosting from the USA may look like a good idea, however, it may not provide you with the best solution...Thanks
    Share on Google+

There are many hosts in the USA with Data Centers in the UK. You can choose from one of those
    Share on Google+

acc. to mine supnames is very best for uk users to hosting.
    Share on Google+

Hello Friend If you are finding UK based best web hosting then checkout Web Hosting Spies may be its helpful for you

Thanks
    Share on Google+

You can check out, HostForLIFE.eu is the best option to get windows hosting solutions.
    Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Share on Google+

I would suggest you to go for either Shared web hosting dollar2host.com or Waxspace.com .. both are one of the best web hosting service companies, as I have hosted my 2 websites from them. very quick , active customer support.

-James
    Share on Google+

They provide all the services and hosting plan also i just hire this company for my website
    I'm using http://www.adwebstudio.co.uk
    Share on Google+

If you are looking best web hosting company at web hosting spies you can find list for top 10 web hosting companies list
    Share on Google+

Thread Information