dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: website bandwidth

website bandwidth

hi guys,

wee question for u experts out there, i am currently deciding on a web host for my new business internet site, i plan for the website to have about 10 seperate pages some with .jpg images (just providing information only like directions, contacts, etc no fancy stuff) and the web hoster has a bandwidth limit of 10 GB per month, will this be enough for a (local) business website??

the last thing i want to do is set-up my website and business and find no-one can access my site (the main advertising element for me)

any help would be gratefully appreciated.

thanx

Ive just answered another post with similar problems. try:
    www.fastsites.co.uk

They are based in Cambridgeshire with a UK network. I have my domain with them and they are excellent and the bandwidth is unlimited

never heard of the m8, many thanx for the info will check them out.

cheers

Lightbulb

the bandwidth is unlimited
    There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth. Any host that claims to offer unlimited space or bandwidth will find a way to cut users with high usage off.

i plan for the website to have about 10 seperate pages some with .jpg images (just providing information only like directions, contacts, etc no fancy stuff) and the web hoster has a bandwidth limit of 10 GB per month, will this be enough for a (local) business website??
    It really depends on how many people visit your site each month. 10GB should ample (probably and overkill actually) for a small ten page site, unless you are offering large file downloads etc.

I would recommend checking out TJR Networks.

Thread Information