www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Broken link!!! Please help!!

Broken link!!! Please help!!

problem fixed.
    Last edited by icecube0045; 07-09-2005 at 09:58 AM.

Works for me.
    Please post in the apropriate board in a legible color.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

the picture link at the top od the browser? there are 3 pictures and they all work except the tgn-gonads one. And it works in IE but not in firefox.

Like I said, it works for me. Maybe there was something up that's now fixed and your ISP has caching issues.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

No, because other members are having the same problem as well and it was brought to my attention

for some reason, the <br > code is breaking the <href>

ive found the probel, it sbecause of the location of the control panel on the right. But I still dont know why its doing that or how to fix it.

Thread Information