www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: on submit I get validation error page for the NEXT page

on submit I get validation error page for the NEXT page

When I hit submit on a page, I get the validation error page for the following page (i.e., it is as if I have moved to the next page and hit submit without entering any data). when you click on "return to form" it takes you to the page and lets you enter data but then the same thing happens when you hit submit on THAT page. Here's the code:

//--></script><!--webbot BOT="GeneratedScript" endspan --><form method="POST" action="_vti_bin/shtml.dll/final_assessment.htm" onsubmit="return FrontPage_Form1_Validator(this)" language="JavaScript" name="FrontPage_Form1" webbot-action="--WEBBOT-SELF--">
    <!--webbot bot="SaveResults" U-File="_private/cucciamagro_results.csv" S-Format="TEXT/CSV" S-Label-Fields="TRUE" B-Reverse-Chronology="FALSE" S-Builtin-Fields="REMOTE_NAME REMOTE_USER Date Time" startspan U-Confirmation-Url="val_checks.htm" U-File="_private/cucciamagro_results2.csv" S-Format="TEXT/CSV" S-Label-Fields="TRUE" B-Reverse-Chronology="FALSE" S-Email-Format="TEXT/PRE" S-Email-Address="cuccia@ou.edu" B-Email-Label-Fields="TRUE" S-Date-Format="%y-%m-%d" S-Time-Format="%H:%M:%S" --><input TYPE="hidden" NAME="VTI-GROUP" VALUE="0"><!--webbot bot="SaveResults" endspan i-checksum="43374" -->
    <p align="center">
    &nbsp;<!--webbot bot="Validation" s-display-name="final assessment" s-data-type="Integer" s-number-separators="x" b-value-required="TRUE" i-minimum-length="1" i-maximum-length="3" s-validation-constraint="Greater than or equal to" s-validation-value="0" s-validation-constraint="Less than or equal to" s-validation-value="100" --><input type="text" name="final" size="3" maxlength="3"><input type="submit" value="Continue" name="B1"></p>
    </form>

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Wow. Wrap a code tag around that mess.
    "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." Brian W. Kernighan

Thread Information