dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Is there any professionals here?

Question Is there any professionals here?

hello All,

On 07-12-2005 I posted a new thread "Banner exchange - please review". There is 50 reviews and 0 (yes zero) replies.

Is there any professionals here?

Thanks for your time

Somewhat abrasive I feel and clearly lacking plural skills.

However if it makes you feel better let me tell you about my experience in another "forum." I posted a comment on an article entitled "History of the GUI." in ars.technica. This was on May 13, when there were 1702 views and 121 postings. Today, July 19, there are 23,180 views and a further 12 postings, all but four by me. Every day there are at least 20 views, most often substantially more.

Make of this what you will.

There are plenty of proffesionals here but I don't think that's what you meant.

Everyone here is here in thier own time and no-ones obliged to review your site. The ones that are likely to get the most reviews are the really great or really terrible sites, middle of the road sites can get ignored sometimes.

Your topic title sounds a bit like spam and that be another factor that got it ignored.

Thanks. Yes the design is not good, I know. I think that the funcionality is most important? or not?

Thread Information