Here is my code:

<table valign="middle" align="center" border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#006699"><tr><td width="33.3%"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="1PX">
Copyright 2002 </font><a href="" target="_blank" title="Click to Visit"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="1PX">
</font></a></td><td width="33.3%"><a href="<?PHP echo(getenv ("SERVER_NAME")); echo($PHP_SELF); ?>"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="1PX">
Refer this Page to a Friend
</font></a></td><td width="33.3%" valign="middle" nowrap><form name="jump" style="font-size: x-small; font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif;"><select name="menu"><option value="<?PHP print("$PHP_SELF?viewnotes=yes\">Notes</option><option value=\"$PHP_SELF?noframes=yes\">Noframes</option><option value=\"$PHP_SELF?viewnotes=yes&noframes=yes\">Both</option><option value=\"$PHP_SELF\">Normal"); ?></option></select><input class="SUBMIT" type="button" onClick="[].value;" value="go"></form></td></tr></table>

If you look at that on one of my site's pages, such as (it is on the bottom, part of the footer) you will notice that it makes the bottom table in which I placed it very large. I want it to be small, as it is the "My Favorites" bar on most of for example. I have put "nowrap" in the td tag, tried to specify a height for every part of the table tag, and put <NOBR> and other such tags throughout the code. Ignore the PHP, and if you know how to put it all on one line tell me please.