[announce] EDI/EDIFACT Standards Reference
A new EDIFACT reference has been published and includes the following features:
* All versions of EDIFACT and UN/CEFACT files are included, from D93A to D40B.
* Cross references show which tables, elements, segments and messages are available in each version, making it easy to see what has changed.
* Syntax versions 3, 4 and 4.1 are all included.
* Graphical trees of the segments used in a message are available.
* A Javadocs-style view is available.
Using this along with the annotated output of the Stylus Studio native EDI adapter can simplify the task of building EDIFACT applications and troublshooting legacy and XML data integration projects.
The Stylus Studio Team
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)