Hi I'm hoping I can get some useful help here. I have been to freeback.com and a bunch of other places to get the forms that once filled out by the customer will be e-mailed to my mailbox, my problem is I can't seem to locate a good order form to suit my needs that will work.

What I have are 9 different items for sale, but each item can come in numerous versions. For instance I have Fridge magnets that come in close to 20 different sayings. So I need the customer to not only be able to choose the item, and the quantity of that item, but also be able to click on which version of that item they want. I would like it to be versitile enough for them to choose say 2 magnets and 2 different sayings. I would also like for it to be able to total the items for the customer and e-mail me the list of what they want, payment method and totals. Does any of this make sense? I am sure it's possible to make all this, but I just don't know how. Unfortunately I only know enough html to get myself into trouble LOL and I really want to make this a success. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it